Sunday, April 14, 2013

Titles and Relationships

In my opinion, relationships shouldn't have titles. If you get along, have a lot in common, and are intimately involved, why push each other into verbally saying you're "dating". Some people just aren't satisfied until they hear those words. If you act like a couple, are loyal to each other, and genuinely care for each other, then do you really need to put a damn title on it? If you're happy together, just let it happen. Titles and publicity only adds pressure, and that's what kills most relationships these days.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with this. Relationships are so black and white these days. People just need to let things fly and grow on their own without pressuring each other. It's good to know some people still think like this.

    ReplyDelete

I'm looking for peoples' feedback, and for them to share their ideas and opinions on my posts. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Rest assured I will make every effort to reply to your comments and questions! :)