Friday, May 25, 2012

Aruba Trip: Breakfast with Iggy

These guys were literally everywhere in Aruba. This is an infant iguana. He joined me for breakfast at the cafe while nibbling on a strawberry I gave him. They are very used to people and will come right up to you to eat from your hand. This particular one was about six inches long, but there are some that are about as large as a cat roaming around the hotel lawns. Don't let their scaly appearance scare you away; they are very friendly!

These images are the exclusive property of Desirée Storms and is protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. The image may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Desirée Storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking for peoples' feedback, and for them to share their ideas and opinions on my posts. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Rest assured I will make every effort to reply to your comments and questions! :)