Friday, May 25, 2012

Rick Genest aka "Zombie Boy"

Eye of the Beholder: Rick Genest (Zombie Boy)
This guy knows what it means to be unique for sure! His name is Rick Genest; though, most know him as "Zombie Boy". His entire body is covered with grotesque tattoos, including the face which has been inked to take on the appearance of a skull. Some people would be turned off or shun him for his tattoos, so I encourage those people to watch these videos and others so they can see that just because he may look scary doesn't mean he's a hoodlum. This undead stud has one of the nicest smiles I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking for peoples' feedback, and for them to share their ideas and opinions on my posts. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Rest assured I will make every effort to reply to your comments and questions! :)