Thursday, May 24, 2012

Berserker Predator

Have any of you lovely creeps seen the Predators movie? If so, I think we can all agree the Berserker Yautja is the most badass predator yet. He's that guy that beat the glowing green snot out of the predator tied to the post. Berserker predator is my favorite, so I decided to sketch him out and color him. Tell me what you think?

Materiels:
  • graphite pencil #4
  • colored pencils (maroon, grey, black, red, violet, salmon pink, orange, yellow-orange, yellow, brown, and silver)
  • black gel pen

Predators/Berserker Predator © Nimród Antel
Artwork © Desirée Storms


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking for peoples' feedback, and for them to share their ideas and opinions on my posts. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Rest assured I will make every effort to reply to your comments and questions! :)