Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What To Expect

Since none of you really know me yet, here's what you might expect my blogs to be about:

  • I like to review movies and books I have seen and read, recent or old.
  • I will talk about my experiences from my travels and life. Hopefully it's not too boring! 8)
  • I have this interest in people that you might see from Ripley's Believe It or Not or other unique sights. Some may include Rick Genest (aka Zombie Boy) or older names like Joseph Merrick (aka Elephant Man).
  • Some of my art and short stories or poems will be posted here.
  • If you have any questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability in my blogs.
  • Expect some laughs.
  • ALSO KEEP WATCH FOR NEWS ON MY SERIES Forbidden.
 This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm looking for peoples' feedback, and for them to share their ideas and opinions on my posts. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Rest assured I will make every effort to reply to your comments and questions! :)